PINsentry gives you added protection for your accounts as well as access to the full range of Online Banking services for Barclays. There are two ways to use PINsentry to protect your Online Banking transactions: PINsentry card reader and Mobile PINsentry--available as a feature of the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
To log in with Mobile PINsentry, visit the Online Banking login page and tell Barclays who you are, using your membership number, card number, or sort code and account number.
Then follow the steps below to confirm your identity using Mobile PINsentry. You’ll need access to your Barclays Mobile Banking app, but it doesn’t need to be connected to the Internet.
1. Open the Barclays Mobile Banking App.
2. Select Mobile PINsentry from the left-hand menu.
3. Tap IDENTIFY.
4. Enter the eight-digit code that appears inside the black boxes.
To log in with the PINsentry card reader, visit the Online Banking login page and tell Barclays who you are, using your membership number, card number, or sort code an account number.
Then follow the steps below to confirm your identity using PINsentry. You’ll need your card and card reader.
1. Enter the last four digits of your card into the login page.
2. Put your card into the card reader (chip end first) and select IDENTIFY.
3. Type in your pin and press ENTER.
4. Enter the newly created eight-digit code into the login page.
For more information visit: http://www.barclays.co.uk/Helpsupport/HowtousePINsentry
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.