BitGo requires two-factor authentication (2FA) and uses enterprise-grade security measures to ensure full protection of your Bitcoin. Creating your secure wallet is fast and easy.
1. Login or sign up at http://www.bitgo.com.
2. Enter the unique 2FA code you will have received on your mobile phone.
3. Click on the plus sign next to “Holdings Secured with BitGo.”
4. Name your wallet.
5. Create a strong passcode. Optional: Advanced users may supply their own cold key. You can generate your cold key however you like. One easy method is to use a different computer and go to bip32.org.
6. Click “Save a Backup” to generate your KeyCard. This step is critical. Save or print your KeyCard and store in a secure place.
7. Enter the Activation Code that is on the BitGo KeyCard that you just saved or printed. Enter the unique passcode you created for this particular wallet.
For more information visit: http://bitgoinc.com/setup-bitgo-secure-wallet-guide/; http://bitgoinc.com/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.