Blizzard reinforces your account with an additional layer of security in the form of the Battle.net Authenticator or SMS Protect. This tutorial will focus on the SMS option for 2FA.
1. Log in to your account through battle.net and click on Manage My Games (Go to Account Management).
2. Once in your account, scroll down to the account security section where you will see the status of your BATTLE.NET SMS Protect. Click “Add Battle.net SMS Protect.”
3. Click the “Add Battle.net SMS Protect” button.
4. Enter your phone number that you would like to use for authentication purposes. Click Continue.
5. A verification code will be sent to your phone as a text message. Enter that code into the screen in the field.
6. Sign up is complete!
For more information visit: http://us.battle.net/en/security/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.