BTC-E highly recommends setting up two-factor authentication (2FA) for your BTC-e.com account.
1. Download Google Authenticator to your mobile device (available for iOS, Android, Windows phone, and Java).
2. Create a key via the Security section of your BTC-e profile located here: https://btc-e.com/profile#security/2fa.
3. Run Google Authenticator on your device and scan the QR code that was generated. Google Authenticator will generate one-time passwords for your BTC-e account every 30 seconds from now on.
4. Enter this one-time password in the Security section of your BTC-e profile here: https://btc-e.com/profile#security/2fa. You will have to enter the password each time when you log in and/or deposit or withdraw money from your account.
5. To avoid locking yourself out of your BTC-e account, make sure you back up your QR codes. It’s best to copy your QR code, private key, and the 32-Base Private key to an external device such as a USB flash disk.
For more information visit: https://support.btc-e.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/203/0/2-factor-authentication
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.