Buffer offers 2FA as an optional setting available for all Buffer accounts. When enabled, it requires an additional security code to log in to your account, making it more secure.
1. Log in to your Buffer account like normal. Then go to “My Account” and choose Access & Password.
2. On the Access & Password page, click on Enable 2-Step Login.
3. Choose which method you would like to use. This tutorial is for SMS. Click Text Message (SMS) and click Next.
4. Enter your phone number. Then, enter the confirmation code that was sent to your phone via SMS. Click Submit.
5. Save the one-time recovery code that appears on your screen.
With 2-Step login, if you lose your phone there’s a possibilty you could get locked out of your account. Save this code in a safe place to use if you can’t log in with your phone.
6. Done. Now each time you log in to your Buffer account, you’ll be asked to input another six-digit code sent to you via text message. This will keep your account secure by making sure it’s definitely you every time you log in.
For more information visit: https://blog.bufferapp.com/introducing-the-safest-social-media-publishing-on-the-web
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.