Add another layer of security to your Campfire account by enabling phone verification. Every time you sign in, Campfire sends a text message to your mobile phone with a verification code. You can also verify your signin with a phone call. Phone verification is applied to all the accounts you access with your ID. You’ll also be prompted for a security code on mobile devices.
1. To set up phone verification, click “Edit my Identity” in the Launchpad.
2. Scroll to the bottom and click “Add your mobile phone to this account now.”
3. Enter your phone number, and pick your security questions. Campfire uses the answers to sign you in if you’re without your phone.
4. Verify your phone with the code Campfire sends you.
5. Verify your password. You’ll then see a confirmation page.
Once you’ve set up phone verification, you can use it each time you sign in. After you enter your ID and password, you’ll get a text message. Enter the code. The authorization lasts until you click “Sign out.” Note: if you don’t want a text message, click “Call my phone instead.” That will be your default verification method from now on. You can switch back to text messages at any time.
For more information visit: https://help.37signals.com/sign-in/questions/460-how-do-i-set-up-and-use-phone-verification-for-logging-in
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.