Clio’s two-factor authentication option allows subscribers to require that passwords be used in conjunction with a randomized code delivered to a mobile device or computer via email. Once this is entered after the initial login credentials, the user will be able to access their Clio account. This means enhanced security for all users, and ensures that a weak or compromised password can’t be used alone to gain access to sensitive data.
1. Sign in to your account as you normally do, and go to your Settings. Then go to Security. (Administrators Only)
2. In the left column, choose Two Factor Setup.
3. Choose your preference, “Enable two-factor authentication for entire account” and/or “Enable two-factor authentication for me” by selecting the appropriate box.
4. Each user must determine their own Delivery Method. To determine the Delivery Method, go to Settings via the drop-down menu by your name, select System > Security > Two-Factor Notifications.
When you get to the Delivery Method page, you will see the delivery method defaults to email. To enable email delivery, click on Edit to enable.
5. Check the box to enable the delivery. Click Save.
6. Once you have enabled it, you will see a pop up indicating that the process was successful.
Now, when you log in you will get a prompt to verify. Check your email for the code and enter it in the field provided. Click Verify.
For more information visit: https://support.goclio.com/hc/en-us/articles/203184210-Two-Factor-Authentication
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.