An additional layer of security has been added to protect your Cobalt account, called Two-factor authentication (2FA). 2FA enhances the security of your account by requiring an extra step during the login process of entering a one-time use code. This extra step has the ability to help prevent your account credentials from ever being compromised.
1. First, you should download an authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator from your smartphone’s app store.
2. Next, log in to your Cobalt account and hover over your company on the top right of the page. Click “Account Settings” once the menu appears.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Login Settings page and navigate to the 2-factor Authentication setup. Here, you will need to enter your account password and click on the “Setup 2-Factor Authentication” button to begin the process.
4. After entering your password, a QR code will appear on your screen.
5. Scan this QR code with the scanner in your authentication app to finish enabling 2-factor authentication.
6. In the future, each time you log in to Cobalt you will be prompted for a code before being granted access your account.
For more information visit: https://cobalt.io/blog/new-feature-two-factor-auth/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.