Coinapult works with a time-based, one-time password (TOTP) client to enable two-factor authentication.
1. First, install a TOTP client. This client is typically installed on a smartphone.
2. Next, log in to your Coinapult wallet.
3. Select “User Settings” from the dropdown menu.
4. Click the “Security Settings” tab.
5. Click the “Set Up 2FA” button to open a dialog.
6. Scan the QR code shown with your TOTP client.
7. At this point, you must save the recovery code present in the dialog. This will be requested in case you need to disable 2FA but have lost the device necessary for doing so.
8. After saving the recovery code in a safe place, enter the authentication code produced in your TOTP client. The token will be regenerated every 30 seconds.
9. Push the “Activate” button to enable 2FA. Please make sure to store your recovery code in a safe place and to take care of the device that is managing your 2FA client.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.