Two-factor authentication is a great way to make your Coinbase account more secure. Coinbase uses phone verification. Coinbase only requires the second factor when you log in from a computer they haven’t seen before or every 30 days, whichever comes first. So, if you’re using your regular computer, you won’t be prompted for the pin code on your cell phone very often.
1. Visit My Account and then click “Two Factor Authentication.”
2. Click “Add A Phone.” Then choose a country, enter your phone number, and click “Verify Phone Number.”
3. You should now get an SMS (text) message with instructions.
4. Enter the code and click “Verify.”
5. Having a verified phone number means two-factor authentication is now enabled. The next time you sign in, you’ll be prompted to enter a pin code from your phone.
For more information visit: https://blog.coinbase.com/2012/06/22/coinbase-now-offers-two-factor-authentication/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.