Protect your most crucial asset -- your domain names -- by adding the extra security of 2-Factor Authentication.
1. Log in to your account and click on the Security menu item on the left.
2. Locate 2-Factor Authentication.Click Edit.
3. You can enable 2-Factor authentication using either SMS or email. You can set 3 modes:
enable 2nd factor for all logins
- only use 2nd factor on logins outside your account ACL
- only use 2nd factor on logins outside your Country Based Restrictions
4. This will add 2-Factor authentication for ALL logins unless you specify: from outside your ACL, or outside your permitted countries.
Choose your preferred Delivery method, SMS or email, by selecting from the dropdown menu. Enter your email or phone number in the field provided, click Next.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: If you get LOCKED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT because your 2nd factor is lost, compromised or unavailable, the only way to re-instate access it by supplying the answers to your secret questions.
5. A token will be sent to your email or phone. Enter that token in the field provided to confirm your 2-Factor Authentication Settings.
For more information visit: http://docs.easydns.com/2-factor-authentication/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.