Etsy’s optional security measures--including two-factor authentication--provide additional levels of protection for your account.
1. To access your Security Settings, sign in and go to You > Account Settings > Security.
2. Locate two-factor authentication and click Enable.
3. Enter a phone number where you can receive phone calls or text messages. You can use the same phone number on multiple accounts. Click Enable.
When you sign in using a different browser, or every time 30 days have passed, a code will automatically be sent to your phone via text message or voice call. You’ll need to enter that code in addition to your password when signing in.
1. When you enable two-factor authentication, you’ll be given backup codes you can use in case you don’t have your phone when you sign in. Save these codes in a safe place. You can only use each code once. If you lose your codes or use them up, go to your Security Settings, click Edit next to Two-Factor Authentication and click Generate new codes. This will void your old codes.
2. You should enable Sign In Notifications if you are concerned about unwanted activity on your account. If Etsy detects anyone signing in to your account from a new browser or device, you will get an email notification. And if you are signing in via a new browser or device, you’ll be given the option to add it as a trusted device.
For more information visit: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3335
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.