When you enable two-factor authentication for your EVE Online account, you will be required to provide the two-factor verification code when logging in through the EVE Online SSO or the Launcher. This will protect you from nefarious people trying to steal your account by logging into account management and changing the registered email address, transferring your character, etc.
1. Log into account management.
2. Navigate to Account > “Edit Account Information.” Make sure you have a valid and verified email address.
3. Go to Account > “Two Factor Authentication Settings” and follow the instructions.
4. You will need to add your Eve account to the Authenticator app and verify it with a code. Scan the QR code provided on the screen and enter the verification code provided.
5. Once two-factor authentication is enabled and verified, you will need a code each time you log into your Eve account.
For more information visit: https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/two-factor-authentication/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.