Two-Step Authentication adds another layer of protection to your account by texting you a validation code to enter whenever you log in or make important account changes. After enabling this feature, you must enter a validation code every time you log in or make important account changes. If you log in to your account frequently or have multiple users managing your account, enabling this feature is not recommended.
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Go to the Settings tab. Click Account Security Settings on the left.
3. In the Two-Step Authentication section, click Set Up.Complete the following fields:
- Account password — Enter your account’s password.
- Mobile phone — Enter the mobile phone number where you want to receive your validation codes, e.g. 4805551122.
- Carrier — Select your mobile phone’s carrier
4. You will be asked to validate your mobile number to complete Two-Step setup. Enter your number in the field provided and click Next.
5. A validation code is sent via text message to your mobile phone. Enter the validation code you just received, and then click Finish.
Every time you log in to your account, you now need to enter an authorization code.
Note: Disable Two-Step Authentication at any time through your My Account Settings.
For more information visit: https://support.godaddy.com/help/article/7502/enabling-two-step-authentication-for-your-godaddy-account
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.