Internet.bs supports any software app that supports TOTP tokens. Once enabled, Internet.bs will require a six-digit security code in addition to your password whenever you sign in to your account. All you need is a smartphone and an application.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Under My Account, click My Profile.
3. At the top of the page, click “Enable” next to “Two-step login verification.”
4. Follow the wizard to configure your 2 Factor Authentication Provider. Select the provider and type your password into the field provided. Click Confirm.
5. Install the mobile app.
Download and install one of the Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) generator apps listed below:
There are several mobile apps that will generate a unique time-sensitive security code you can use to finish signing in to your Internet.bs account. Any app that supports the Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) protocol should work.
6. Add your account to the authentication app.
To add your account on Internet.bs to your downloaded app, scan the QR code presented below or click on Show Key to view the secret key that you can use to manually set up your account.
7. Verify if it is working and click Enable.
To verify the proper functioning of your two step authentication, enter the 6-digit code generated by the app into the box below and click the “Confirm” button to enable the two step authentication process.
For more information visit: https://twofactorauth.org/notes/internetbs/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.