InterNetworX uses Mobile TAN for 2FA security. With Mobile TAN, a time limited confirmation code is generated via an App on your smartphone, which must be provided in addition to the password when logging in to the customer area. This will ensure that only you have access to your customer account. For the utilization, Google Authenticator App is required.
1. Sign in to your account as you normally do, and go to your personal Account.
2. Scroll down and select Access Details from the menu. Click on Mobile TAN.
3. Click Activate Mobile TAN.
4. Now start the App Google Authenticator on your mobile phone. Scan the QR-Code that is displayed.
5. Enter the confirmation code that is displayed on your mobile phone in the box below. Click Activate.
You can always activate or deactivate Mobile TAN in your personal customer area by going to Access details.
Please note: After activation, the login and API access will only be possible together with the temporary confirmation code.
For more information visit: https://www.inwx.de/en/offer/mobiletan.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.