LeaseWeb offers two factor authentication (2FA), which is a highly recommended, optional security feature. Turning on 2FA adds an extra layer of protection to your LeaseWeb Security account and can be done in just a few steps on your mobile device.
1. Login to the Control Center and click on your name in the top right corner to open your Account Settings page.
2. Scroll until you see the Security section and you will see “Two-factor authentication” listed as “Off.” Click “On.”
3. Enter your mobile number in the field provided and click “Send Code.” You’re almost done!
4. In a few seconds, you will receive a text message with a 6-digit code, which you then enter in the field provided.
5. Once 2FA is enabled, the system will display Recovery Codes. It is important that you write these codes down and store them somewhere wise and safe. If you ever lose your phone or can’t receive/generate a security code, you’ll need these recovery codes for emergency access to your LeaseWeb Security account.
6. If you ever change your phone, you can head back to your Account Settings page and click “Change phone.”
7. Enter your new mobile number and click “Send Code.” You’ll be sent another 6-digit code that you can use to enable 2FA.
For more information visit: https://kb.leaseweb.com/display/KB/Two+factor+authentication%3A+Cyber+Security
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.