If you enable 2FA for your LinkedIn account you'll be asked to provide a cell phone number that will be used to send you verification codes each time you sign in to LinkedIn from a new device.
1. Move your cursor over your profile photo at the upper right of your homepage and select Privacy & Settings. For verification purposes, you may need to sign in again.
2. Click the Account side tab by the shield icon towards the bottom of the page and select “Manage security settings.”
3. Click Turn On under “Two-step verification.”
4. Enter your cell phone number to receive a verification code.
5. Click Send Code. Once you receive the code sent to your phone, enter it into the box on the device you’re using to sign in. Click Verify. Click Done.
You have enabled two-step authentication!
For more information visit: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/544/ft/eng
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.