The LocalBitcoins 2FA process uses the Google Authenticator mobile application. It requires a smartphone (Android/iPhone).
1. Login to LocalBitcoins.com and select your Profile Edit page (click your username).
2. Scroll down to the two-factor authentication title.
3. Open the Google Authenticator application on your mobile phone and choose “Set Up New Account.”
4. Scan the QR barcode code from your account page.
5. Write down the secret key below the QR code and store it safely, preferably separate from your main computer. The secret key can be installed on a new smartphone later, allowing you to continue logging in to LocalBitcoins.com.
For more information visit: http://localbitcoins.blogspot.fi/2013/05/using-two-factor-authentication-on.html
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.