Looker provides two-factor authentication (2FA) as an additional layer of security to protect data accessible via Looker. With 2FA enabled, you must authenticate using a one-time code generated by your mobile device when logging in.
Please note the time synchronization requirements, which are required for correct operation of 2FA.
1. Install the Google Authenticator iPhone or Android app on your mobile device.
2. Log in to your Looker account.
3. Scan the QR code on your computer screen using the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
4. After scanning the QR code, you can generate authentication keys for Looker.
5. On subsequent logins to Looker, you will need to enter an authentication key after submitting your username and password.
6. If you enable the “This is a trusted computer” option, the key authenticates the login browser for a 30-day window. During this window, you can login with your username and password alone. Every 30 days Looker requires you to re-authenticate the browser with Google Authenticator.
For more information visit: http://www.looker.com/docs/admin/security/two-factor-authentication.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.