MaxCDN offers two-factor authentication through the use of an authenticator app on your smartphone or mobile device.
1. Download the “Google Authentication App.” It is needed to generate your verification code used for the second step in authentication.
2. Navigate to Account → Users.
3. Find your user and click on “Manage.” You will see the security section on the right side of the page.
4. When you click Enable you will see a pop-up window with a QR code which can be scanned, or you can use the provided account name and key within the Google Authentication app.
5. After you have either scanned the QR code or entered your account name and key in the Google Authentication app, you will be given a verification code, which you need to type into the “verification code” box.
Note: Make sure to print or save a copy of the QR code or account name and key so you can use it again later when you log in. Starting with your next login attempt you will be prompted for user name and password after which you’ll be required to provide a verification code.
For more information visit: https://www.maxcdn.com/one/tutorial/enable-two-step-verification/#stq=&stp=0
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.