Monkey Box supports Two-factor authentication (2FA) and uses Google Authenticator to help protect its user accounts.
1. Click on the User drop-down menu at the top right of the app and select “Activate now.”
2. Next, you’ll see a QR code pop up.
3. Using your 2FA app, Google Authenticator, scan this code.
4. You’ll be provided with a written code that you can type into the field provided on Monkey Box. Click “Activate.”
5. On the following page, you’ll be provided with an emergency recovery code. Store this code in a safe place, as it will come in handy when logging in to Monkey Box if your device is lost, stolen, or replaced.
6. Click “Done” and you’re all finished! To confirm that 2FA is enabled, you should see a padlock next to your username on the top right.
For more information visit: https://support.monkeybox.com/knowledgebase/articles/482983-activating-two-factor-authentication-2fa
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.