Two-Step Verification adds an extra layer of security to your Name.com account. After you log in with your username and password, you enter an extra security code before proceeding to your account.
1. Sign in to your account as you normally do, and go to My Account. Under your dashboard heading, click on Settings.
2. Scroll down to Account Security Settings and select Two-Step Verification Settings.
3. Add New Credential. Choose a name for your device that you will remember. Click Add Credential.
4. Setup Instructions. Install the Google Authenticator App on your mobile device first.
5. In Google Authenticator, tap “+”, and then Scan Barcode
6. Use your phone’s camera to scan this barcode. Once you have scanned the barcode, enter the 6-digit verification code generated by the Authenticator app into the field provided. Click Verify code
For more information visit: https://www.name.com/services/two-step-verification
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.