Pobox 2FA requires something you know (your password) and something you have (generally, your phone or a hardware token) in order to gain access to your account.
1. Log in to your account as you usually do. Go to your Profile and Settings.
2. Under the Two-Factor Authentication heading, where it says “disabled,” click Edit.
3. Click “Send Authorization email.”
4. This will prompt you to type your password to continue. Type it into the field provided and click Submit.
5. Check your email for the code Pobox sends. You have five minutes to complete this process. Once you have the code, enter it into the field provided.
6. If your code is accepted, you are finished!
For more information visit: https://pobox.com/helpspot/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=65
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.