Salesforce administrators can require users to enter a time-based passcode when they log in to Salesforce.
1. To require this authentication every time users log into Salesforce, go to “Administrative Setup” and then “Manage Users” and “Profiles.”
2. Then select the “Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins” permission in the user profile or permission set.
2. Once enabled, two-factor authentication applies to users logging in to Salesforce (including organizations with custom domains created using My Domain).
3. When Salesforce doesn’t recognize the network or the browser, activation is required.
4. A text message will be sent to your mobile phone. Type that code into the verification code box and click “Verify my code and log me in.”
For more information visit: https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=security_require_two_factor_authentication.htm
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.