With SendGrid, you can turn this security feature on in your Account Settings. You will, for security reasons, need to contact SendGrid Support to turn this feature off.
1. Log in to your SendGrid account like normal.
2. On the Account Overview page, click on “Account Settings.”
3. On the right-hand side of the screen, click on “Setup Multifactor Authentication.”
4. From the Multifactor Authentication page, enter your phone number, and click on “Send Text Message.”
5. Check your phone. You will have received a test message with a 6-digit code. Enter it in the “Verify Authentication Code” window.
6. Once you’ve entered the code and clicked “Verify,” you’ll get a message across the top of the screen that tells you “Code verification was successful. Multifactor authentication has been enabled on your account.” Now, whenever you log in to SendGrid, you’ll be prompted to enter a verification code that is sent to your phone at the time of login.
For more information visit:
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.