With two-step verification enabled, your Stripe account is protected by an additional level of security. When logging in, you will need to enter both your password, and a unique code from your mobile device. This will keep impostors out of your account, even if they have your password.
1. Sign in to your account as you normally do, and go to your account settings.
2. Locate Two-Step Verification and click Enable.
3. Choose your preferred method, either SMS or Google Authenticator.
1. Whenever you sign in to your account, you’ll need to enter both your password and also a verification code generated on your mobile device. Click Continue.
Enter your phone number into the field provided and click Continue.
2. Enter verification code sent via text to your phone into the field provided and click Continue.
3. Write down this emergency backup code and store it somewhere safe. If you lose your mobile device, you can use this code to disable two-step verification. Click I Have a Copy when finished.
For more information visit: https://support.stripe.com/questions/how-do-i-enable-two-step-verification
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.