2FA makes it especially hard for anyone other than you to access your Tumblr account. Aside from your regular login info, you'll need a couple extra things to get to your Dashboard.
1. Click Settings under the Account menu at the top of the Dashboard.
2. In the Security section, enable Two-Factor Authentication.
3. Enter your phone number. Click Send.
4. Once you receive the 6-digit code, enter it into the field provided. Click Enable.
5. Now for each time you log in, decide whether you’d like to receive the code via text or through an authenticator app.
5. Follow the steps laid out in the Settings page.
Once you’ve enabled 2FA for Tumblr, it should work like this:
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Once you’ve received the unique code (either via SMS or through an authenticator app), enter the code in the specified field.
- Voila! You’re in!
For more information visit: https://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/account_security#tfaheader
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.