Two-step verification allows you to increase security by requiring something that you know (username and password) and something that you have (your mobile phone) whenever you login to your Viewpost® account from a new device.
1. Navigate to Personal Settings found in the drop-down menu on the top right of the page.
2. Select “Enable” for the Two-Step Verification item.
3. Enter the number of the SMS-capable mobile phone you wish to register. You will need this device with you when you login to Viewpost, as a code will be sent to the device and will need to be entered into the system to confirm it is really you.
4. Enter the verification code that was sent to the device you are registering. This will confirm you have possession of the device and will complete your Two-Step Verification enrollment.
5. You will see a confirmation that your account is now protected with two-step verification.
For more information visit: https://www.viewpost.com/security