Two-step verification (TSV) is an opt-in feature for WiseBanyan clients to add an additional level of security to their WiseBanyan accounts. When TSV is enabled for your account, you will be prompted to enter a verification code anytime you request to make an update or access your personal information. Your verification code will be sent to your specified mobile device. TSV helps us confirm you are authorized to make the requested changes to the account.
1. Click the top-right menu that says “Account.”
2. Choose the “My Profile” menu option.
3. Choose the “Security Information” option from the right-side menu.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Turn On” button next to “Two-Step Verification.”
5. Confirm that the number shown can receive SMS/text messages and then click “Send Verification Code.”
6. Enter the verification code sent to your connected mobile device and hit “Verify.”
Two-step verification will now be enabled for your account. You can disable it at any time by clicking the “Turn Off” button located at the bottom of the same page.
For more information visit: https://wisebanyan.com/faq/my-account/how-can-i-enable-two-step-verification