Zetta.net Two Factor Authentication uses standards-compliant, time-based authentication for customers that have enabled this security measure to gain greater protection for their accounts. Zetta.net requires a user to input a secure code in addition to their username and password for access.
1. To configure two factor authentication you will need to navigate to My Profile, go to Password and then re-enter your password in the Two Factor Authentication window.
2. This will bring up the Google Authenticator menu, which will walk you through the steps of configuration.
- First you will need to download the Google Authenticator App from your mobile device’s App store.
- Once the Google Authenticator App is downloaded, you must Configure it. Go to Menu and click Set up an account, then select Scan a barcode, and use your phone camera to scan the barcode that is displayed in Zetta. This will generate a code.
3. Enter this code into the field provided, which will verify the installation and enable two factor authentication!
4. After completion of this setup you will also be able to generate backup codes to save and use in the event of your two factor device being lost or destroyed.
For more information visit: http://www.zetta.net/blog/set-zetta-net-two-factor-authentication/
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.