When logging into Uplay you will be asked to provide a unique code that is randomly generated once every 30 seconds via an application on your phone. What this means is that should someone ever manage to get hold of your account information and try to access your account with it, they will be asked for this code too and without your phone, they’re not going to have it.
1. Go to HTTPS://ACCOUNT-UPLAY.UBI.COM/EN-GB/ACCOUNT/SECURITY-SETTINGS or click “Set up 2-Step Verification” in the Uplay PC settings menu.
2. Click on the “Get Started” button.
3. Download the Google Authenticator app for your smartphone.
4. After downloading the Google Authenticator, open it and select “Set up account” from the option menu and chose your preferred method.
5. After setting up your device, enter the code generated by the app to complete the synchronization.
6. Take note of your recovery codes and click “Finish”. These codes will be used should your authenticator desynchronize or if you lose your phone and need to re-download the app.
7. Confirm that you’re 2-Step Verification is enabled.
For more information visit: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000025170/Secure-your-account-with-2-Step-Verification
All trademarks are property of their respective owners. This site makes every reasonable effort to keep the information accurate and up-to-date. If you have feedback regarding the instructions above, please email email@example.com.